Sunday, May 3, 2009

I

just have to close my eyes for a bit
and once they open
well, here we go


self control..clue out signals....leave....ignore

can there be something this beautiful?

imagine a room...black, and from time to time a light turns on, at that moment you see it and chase it, follow the way you see best
touch it
it jumps
its working
but then i jump?
startled
turned on me


the real one never showed me the ways,
books, personal stories, the elderly replaced that
and maybe im going at it all wrong but somehow its turned out to be my way


i feel trouble brewing at work again
i should never say ok
too much "oh yeah me too"
too much realizing on the other side they were ready for contact
laugh
race you to work
all day
eyes
(look down, look down, oh let me take that off your plate)
then
she is looking, fuck
eye contact
(here is my number)
home
will and i agree
its a shit obligation but we're doing it

my only fear
too high off the ground on a piece of machine
too many factors
falling
no way
too high
but sometimes i have to
and
then
i hear that familiar voice
you know
the one that makes me feel excited

i wonder where we will meet up
sunset please
i want these shadows
after a few drinks
its ok to say well wait....what the fuck

No comments:

Post a Comment