Saturday, April 25, 2009

after a long day

Its so hard not to think about it.
It passes from time to time and i shrug it off
always coming back, i just laugh it off
nervous much?
not really, but its not shaking off so easily
keep busy
as it turns out there is a flat on the tire
but ill coast down this hill on the thread
knowing it'll fall apart before i get to my destination.
stubborn
I like to walk around with my head high but i see it and i run into a wall, a pole, a stranger
and the play count is currently 33, which is odd for me.
i wonder what my liver must think of me
i promise him a break but we both chuckle while i order another death and taxes
and i walk home and i want to see this mystery....i go to a corner store, a few tall boys will entertain me uphill
in bed and now its 45 and i should give it a break
46
47
damn damn damn
and the tall boys have failed to do their job
oh yeah....they're light.
and the mystery still lingers, oh oh my oh oh my
who knows?
who knows

No comments:

Post a Comment